Employee Campaign Coordinators encourage coworkers to create a stronger, healthier community by planning, coordinating and implementing an effective United Way workplace campaign. Here are some guidelines to help you along the way:
What should I do prior to our campaign?
- Attend United Way Employee Campaign Coordinator Training
- Meet with your United Way representative to develop a campaign strategy
- Consider incorporating a Leadership Giving campaign to increase success. This ebook can help you get started.
- Meet with your upper management and confirm commitment
- Establish a campaign goal
- Establish a committee, if needed
- Establish a campaign plan and timetable
- Schedule an agency speaker or tour, and/or a company volunteer project