United Way’s Men’s Leadership Society was founded in 2013. Men from across our 16-county region make annual gifts of $1,000 or more in an effort to help people in our community live their best possible lives. Om 2015, our more than 5,000 male leaders raised over $22.7 million to help people in the St. Louis region.
The Society offers a unique way to value these contributions while familiarizing individuals with other key leaders in the region, preparing them for their role in serving our community.
2016 Men’s Leadership Society Events
Benefits of Joining the Men’s Leadership Society:
- Networking: Donors are included in a network of prominent individuals, and the Society presents an opportunity to plug in with like-minded leaders.
- Events: Donors are invited to a kickoff event, service projects and other exclusive networking events.
- Giving Back: Many Men’s Leadership Society donors find great satisfaction in giving back to the community. Many say they are grateful to be able to give back in such a meaningful way.
- Exposure to Key Leaders: Members have the opportunity to interact with key business, civic, political and religious leaders at exclusive events.
- Recognition: Recognition is given in publications where appropriate.
How do I join the Men’s Leadership Society?
Membership to United Way’s Men’s Leadership Society begins with an annual pledge of $1,000 or more. You can pledge your gift online or through your company’s United Way campaign. Payment options vary from a single payment to monthly or quarterly installments. Final payments are due by December of the following year. For instance, a pledge made in 2015 is payable through December 2016.
For more information about the Men’s Leadership Society, please email Leanne Pacheco at email@example.com.
Men’s Leadership Society Cabinet Chairs
Men's Leadership Society 2016 Cabinet
Joe Ambrose, First Bank
David Bender, BKD, LLP
Joe Bergan, Edward Jones
Cory Boss, Deloitte
Jason Bowman, St. Louis Blues/Scottrade Center
Scott Dunwoody, Cushman & Wakefield
Ray Ferris, St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Arik Frankle, Nestle Purina PetCare Company
Ronald Green, Boy Scouts of America, Inc., Greater St. Louis Area Council
Greg Holland, KPMG LLP
William Howard, MiTek USA, Inc.
Ted Jones, The Desco Group
Arindam Kar, Bryan Cave LLP
Cullen Kuhn, Bryan Cave LLP
Michael Lawrence, Merrill Lynch
Paul Lux, Luxco
Michael Mosbacher, Hastings & Chivetta Architects, Inc./8760 Engineering
Dave Saunders, Wells Fargo
Matthew Schumacher, Monsanto Company
Eric Stranghoener, RubinBrown LLP
Chris Tucker, TDK Technologies
Past Men's Leadership Society Chairs
2013-2015: Joe Ambrose and Ray Farris